Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yeah for Repairs

My Internet service is working again! I was on the verge of going crazy which may mean that I rely on my computer way too much. I have heard of people who do a technology free week-no computer, cell phone or TV. No way could I handle it. No TV or phone would be OK with me. I rarely watch TV and I leave my phone at home 1/2 the time, but the computer, can't do it.
I rely on the computer at work and at home. Let's just say I need the Internet to function-like coffee!
This is my favorite set of colors thus far for the Color Me Monday Challenge. I can't wait to put them together on more projects.
Supplies from CTMH-Cranberry CS, Desert Sand CS, Colonial White CS, Cranberry ink, Desert Sand ink, Creme brulee ink, Sorbet ink, Creme brulee ribbon, Treasure Life stamp set, On my mind booking set



8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a gorgeous card! And I hear ya on the internet! Glad you got it fixed.

Alanna said...

So pretty Aaron. I love the colors. I'm glad that your internet got fixed. I totally hear you on that.

Lori said...

Aaron,
Your card is gorgeous. I could not "even" begin to imagine not having the internet.lol. Boy are we spoiled.

Carla said...

So pretty! Love this card!! Can't wait to see what else you create with this color combo!

Sarah said...

Yeah for internet!!!! I get to see your creations!
I loved this color combo by far as well.
Your card does it justice...I am loving it.

Crafty Jenn said...

This is great! I love how you worked the color challenge. Definately a good combo.

Glad your internet woes are over.

Unknown said...

You planted a big old grin on my face when I read your post. Take away my coffee and my computer ...and look out Maxine 'cause you are gonna see a 'new kind of woman'!

I really love the color combo and how you brought it to life! Great job!

Stephanie said...

lovely card! these colours are simply classic arent they.
and I echo your remarks on TV. internet is so much more creative , interactive, and interesting .