Monday, July 20, 2009

Sketch card

Well, I am still have Internet problems in the house, so who know if this will work. This my card for the CPS Sketch this week. I just love all them images on the July SOTM from CTMH, most of all this one.
Supplies from CTMH-Colonial White CS, Sorbet CS, Tulip CS, Tulip ink, Juniper ink, Juniper marker, Tulip marker, creme brulee marker, Key to My heart pattern paper, foam squares, Tulip felt scallops, You've got flair stamp set, Say it with style stamp set, tulip brad



11 comments:

Unknown said...

love the color combo! - Judy

Alanna said...

Very pretty. I love what you've done with the sketch and that SOTM.

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty and how creative with the sketch!

Sarah said...

This is just perfect Aaron. I love that SOTM set too! Great take on the sketch.
I hope your internet gets fixed soon! Nothing worse than puter problems.

Unknown said...

such a pretty card!

Kathi Carlson said...

Beautiful card, Aaron! Great take on the sketch, too.

Linda Beeson said...

Your card is so cute! Love how you used that CPS sketch.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super fun dsp and scallops. Wonderful job on the CPS sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

love it.. great colors

Janelle said...

Pretty card. Nice, cheerful colors!

Sylvia Blum said...

love your colorful card!