Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mister Bluebird on my shoulder....


This weeks color combo for Color Me Monday over at Jeanette Lyntons blog is all blue. Outdoor Denim, Heavenly Blue and Moonsturck. What could be more fitting than a bluebird.
The title of this post comes from a song, I think.
Do you know what it is?
1st person to leave a comment with the correct song title can will win this card.
Supplies from CTMH-Moonsturck CS, Heavenly Blue CS, Outdoor Denim CS, White Daisy CS, Outdoor denim ink, moonsturck ink, heavenly blue ink, liquid glass, prisma glitter, rhinestone, Western flourishes stamp set, bird basics stamp set, for every occasion stamp set, edge distresser, foam tape.
Be sure to go by Jeanette's Blog and check out her scrapbook pages.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zip a dee doo da, Zip a dee day! Oh boy..that song is now stuck in my head! Love it though! Always a favorite of mine.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! I love the flourishes.

Cibele Glazer said...

The song is Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah from the movie Song of the South. I actually still have a copy of the Uncle Remus book which is really hard to read.

Cibele Glazer said...

Beautiful card BTW!

Anonymous said...

I know I ended up writing the title wrong..I included the next line...and the last word is wrong..duh Greta! I was just saying it fast in my head while typing and that is what came out. It is still stuck in my head all these hours later too! IT is a beautiful card as well! I love the blue colors.

Sarah said...

Sooo cute Aaron. So bright and blue.

Krista Ritskes said...

So sweet! I love your card. That song is so fun. It used to be in my music curriculum.

Alanna said...

Great card. I love those colors together.

Jeanne said...

Well dang, I'm not a winner, but the first thing that popped into my head is Zip a dee do dah! Guess we might be aging ourselves...those of us that thought about this song, huh? LOL

It's a lovely card! Thanks for sharing!