Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Winner, Winner-Chicken Dinner!

Drum Roll Please.......

Here are your random numbers:

48 41 

Timestamp: 2009-07-28 13:04:33 UTC


The winner of the Product pack is

Emma said...

Thanks for such a great blog to inspire me and many others!!
I would like to see a trend form where there are more stamps/papers of a popart or comic book style.
That would be so cool.



The winner of the Handmade Planner is
Blogger Me and My Memories said...

That is awesome about all the hits, and I see why, your artwork is fabulous. I know people like getting their hands on paper, but digital is so much easier. I think that digital stamps and cutters are the biggest thing going now. And then just add the colors with the CTMH inks.





Congrats Ladies! Email me your mailing address and I will send your prizes right away! (kabrown63@hotmail.com)

So now for my card for this weeks sketch at CPS. I am pretty sure my mojo was on vacation for this card. I really had this idea for really cool planets in my head, but it just didn't come out the way I wanted it to. I'm not sure that the ribbon and button is right either. It just looked really plain so I had to add something.











Supplies from CTMH-Colonial White CS, Pattern paper from Stardust, grey flannel CS,Moonstruck ink, grey wool ink, grey flannel ink, black ink, black marker, moonstuck marker, grey wool marker, olive marker, dutch blue button, sponge , Reach for the stars stamp set
Other-ribbon

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute space card!

Emma H said...

Fun card, great minds think alike! check out my space card from the same sketch!

http://paperaddictsanonymous.blogspot.com/2009/07/reach-for-stars.html

Kathi Carlson said...

Lucky winners! Great card! Love your stenciled planets...

Sarah said...

Congrats to the winners!
The card is too cute Aaron...I thought it was one for Jeanette's or Kelly Jo's challenges with those colors!

Jeanne said...

Congrats to the winners! Enjoy your new goodies.

I really like your card, especially the stenciled planets.

Great job!

Haley D. said...

Congrats, lucky ladies!

Love your cute space card!