Friday, July 24, 2009

Gear-up Birthday....

Headed to a birthday party this week at Chuckie-Cheese, a Transformers Birthday party. I created this card and matching tissue in honor of Transformers. (Closest I could get). I image that the tissue will be ripped from the bag by a 5 year old and swept away by the clean up crew, but I had fun making it.

Supplies from CTMH-Tinkerin Paper packet, Tinkerin stickease, clover meadow ink, sunflower ink, Tulip ink, grey wool ink, twilight ink, white daisy ribbon, Gear up stamp set, clover meadow brads, foam squares

Other-Tissue paper, sack

***75,000 Hit Give away tomorrow****

9 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! I love the giftbag.

Alanna said...

This is so cute. While the 5 year old might not appreciate the decorated tissue, I bet the mom will love it.

Linda said...

I look forward to checking out your blog every day. And I have bought several of your templates.
Great work.
Linda
a fellow Texan

Meredith said...

Very cool! I think this is the best thing I've seen done with this set!

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute! Love the stamped tissue!

Sarah said...

This is too cute. The tissue paper is my favorite! I love it.
75,000 hits wow...I think 5000 of them are mine ha ha.

Jeanne said...

Congrats on your hits! I can see why you have so many, as your blog is very inspirational!

This bag is fantastic. Like the others, I really like the stamped tissue paper. Maybe the mom will scoop it up before it gets tossed?

Great work!

Crafty Jenn said...

How fun! I hope he actually looks at it for a half a second before he tears it up. Ha ha!

Carolyn said...

Vute idea! Love it!!