Saturday, July 11, 2009

For You Card Set

I have lots of the Serendipity paper left, and I don't think I will be using it up anytime soon.
I just love this blog and how she is always using clothespins.
(the card holder is from a template I found on the Internet a very long time ago. I thought the link was on the print out that I saved, but I was mistaken. If anyone know where this pattern is on the Internet, post a link in the comments.)
Supplies from CTMH-Bamboo CS, Colonial White CS, Outdoor denim CS, Serendipity pattern paper and die cuts, hemp, sparkles, outdoor denim button, rubons, sanding kit outdoor denim ink, Serendipity stamp set, for every occasion stamp set.



Have a great weekend, and if you like us and having record heat--Drink lots of water!

6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

It must be a sign. I had a piece of Serendipity paper in my hand when I pulled up your post. I was just doing some sorting - not making anything. Maybe I'm supposed to though!! Your card set and holder are awesome, Aaron!!!The clothespin is a cute touch, too. As always, thanks for the inspiration!

Alanna said...

So cute Aaron. I, too, have a lot of that paper. Great job on the card holder and I love the clothespin.

Sarah said...

This is So pretty! that clothespin is just too cute.
I have this paper too and just never seem to be able to use it. I don't know why as it is SO lovely.

Wendy said...

Very cute set. I love that paper pack and have lots of it to use up myself. ;-)

Jeanne said...

Wowzers! This is wonderful. Your paper choice is terrific and love the clothespin!

I like the blog you linked, too, because she always adds such nice touches. Too bad I never can translate the inspiration as well to my projects!

Cilla said...

I adore these sets. I was wondering if you'd be willing to share the template? I've looked all over and found many for the 3 x 3 cards, but I was really hoping to locate the one for the standard cards that you used.

I love your blog it's on my must check list when ever I hop online. thanks for all your wonderful inspiration.