Monday, July 6, 2009

CPS Sketch

I wanted to make sure I posted a card this Monday following along with my schedule for CPS. I got home from my trip around 2, and by 6:30 I had all the trip stuff put away and the last load of laundry in the wash. I needed a birthday card for this week. This sketch for CPS this week works perfect.
Supplies from CTMH-Sarsaparilla pattern paper, barn red CS, Black CS, Colonial white CS, desert sand CS, desert sand ink, black ink, silver ink, Yeehaw stamp set, genuine country stamp set, piecing tool, edge distresser, stipple brush



8 comments:

Daniela F. said...

Wonderful card! I love how you turned a piece of cardstock into a belt! Also, I like the distressing on your card.

Sarah said...

Great card Aaron Hope you had a great trip.

Kathi Carlson said...

Another great card! Love the "belt." TFS.

Jeanne said...

Great card! I can't believe you had the energy to create, let alone post a card so so after you got home!

Hope it was a good trip!

Anonymous said...

I love western guy stuff -- great card!!

Laurel said...

Fantastic Card!

Unknown said...

Great card. I love the little belt.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Fabulous creation and colors. Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.