Friday, July 10, 2009

paint chips and note pads

I had a really great day yesterday,
we had an electrician at our house and while he was here, he installed 4 new lights in my craft room. Who knew I was working in the dark? I can't believe that I have been using such poor light for so long. Yeah for Lights!

I had been considering repainting my bathroom recently, and had these paint chips laying on the counter. I was holding the over the trash can about to toss them, when I thought I might could use them on a card.
Instead I recycled them into post a note holders.
Supplies from CTMH-Die cut flowers, buttercup my accents, twilight brad, desert sand ink
other-paint chip, staples, post it note, tissue paper

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! What color did you decide on?

Sarah said...

Too cute Aaron.
That is so funny as I had a bunch in my hand the other day and decided to keep them and use on a card. I loved the rainbow effect. I was considering raiding Home Depot for some more LOL.
I LOVE your little note pads, they are just darling.

Jeanne said...

What a great idea. You have so many of those! Super cute!

Congrats on better lighting in your craft room. It's amazing what we adjust to, isn't it?

Winter said...

Girl, you are so ceative! :) I have some paint chips and wanted to use them on a card, but I think I want to try this now! Thanks for sharing! :)