Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Picnic Basket of Flowers



I just had to have this stamp set from Papertrey ink with this months release. I just loved the idea of all those items in a picnic basket.

I really need to find time to go on a picnic, I can't think of the last time I was on a picnic.

Supplies from CTMH-Colonial White CS, Tulip CS, pattern paper from Key to my Heart, creme brulee ribbon, black ink, blending pen, juniper ink, creme brulee ink, tulip marker, sorbet ink, colored pencils

Other-Vintage Picnic

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty! I love that paper pack with it.

Alanna said...

Gorgeous card Aaron. I loved that set as well.

Kathi Carlson said...

So pretty! I have to have that set, too. It's on a very long wish list. LOL. TFS!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card!

Sarah said...

That SS is just perfect..and you colored sooo well..it looks great! It also looks great with those papers.

Jeanne said...

Lovely, just lovely! I don't remember when the last time I was on a picnic, either. Must change that! You're making me wish I had that set now! And that I need to plan a picnic! *Ü*

Amy Pitts said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love this card! These baskets are just adorable! I've loved every single one of them.