Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Life is good!

I am really enjoying my summer, it seems to be going by really quickly. I have visited a couple of friends, been to see family and just hanging out at home. I am thankful my garden is growing good, the AC in my office works most of the time and I finally found a sun tea jug that doesn't leak. Life is good!

Supplies from CTMH-Crystal blue ink, grey ink, desert sand ink, colonial white CS, grey CS, crystal blue CS, desert sand CS, sculpting foam, simple stitches stamp set, foam squares

from Papertrey ink-A day at the beach stamp set

9 comments:

Christina said...

Oh wow, I love that!!

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is a fabulous summer-y card! Love the sand dollar.

Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

Too cute Aaron. Love this.

Stephanie said...

sweet! i left you an award on my blog .

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card, Aaron! Love the thatching and the sand dollar!

Crafty Jenn said...

Ha ha! Congrats on finding a stable suntea jug! They're hard to come by. Always seem to leak huh?

Love the use of the sculpting foam for the sand dollar. Another brillant idea!

Anonymous said...

Ok I want your Sun Tea Jug...I can't find one around here that doesn't leak...I have gone to a frosted 1 gallon pitcher instead LOL. Love the card...I have whole sand dollars for real and lots of them. The beaches are full of them around here and I was trying to figure out something to do with them...now I know. Thanks for your inspiration Aaron.

Patti said...

Oh I LOVE the sand dollar....I have the perfect layout (in my head) to lift & place, thank you!

JanS said...

I would have never in a million years looked at that stamp set for a sand dollar! Thanks so much.