Saturday, July 4, 2009

Gum Treats & a template to use!

I saw this post a few weeks ago, and when I was at the store I picked up some gum to give it a try. I was surprised at how much this gum cost when you break it down and decided to cut them in half to save cost. (I plan on doing this at my next open house and I need the project to be affordable) Now I didn't shop around for the gum, so there may be better pricing out there. (I am thinking Sam's or the Dollar Tree).
I created a quick template, and it's here for you to use on your own project!
Just click the template to make it larger. If you have any trouble saving or printing it email me and I will reply with an attachment. (remember I am out of town, so I will email next week)


Supplies from CTMH-Sorbet CS, Cocoa CS, Colonial White CS, Cocoa ink, Garden Green ink, foam squares, Tree tops stamp set, True happiness stamp set, Confidential stamp set
Other-Gum, tacky tape

6 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Aaron -

What a great little gift pack!

Paige

Leslie said...

very clever. I might give that a try.

Sarah said...

They are adorable! What a great idea.

Jeanne said...

So fun! Why the heck is gum so expensive anyway? LOL You created a wonderful work around!

Samantha said...

What a wonderful idea! Thanks for sharing it!! I love it!

Crafty Jenn said...

Too cool! That will be perfect for your open house.