Monday, July 13, 2009

Thinking of You Sketch Card

This is my card for this weeks Sketch over at CPS. If I could change one thing I think I would make the button creme brulee colored instead of the tulip.
But, I like it as it is for now.





Supplies from CTMH-Tulip CS, Blush CS, Creme Brulee CS, Tulip ink, Creme Brulee ink, Blush ink, Tulip floss, paper flower, die cut borders, clear button, Dainty thoughts stamp set, sanding block

A few bushes and a tree were cut down in the back yard. This is really playing havoc on my photography locations. This guy is going to have to serve as my new place for awhile, at least till I can find a new location.


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh so pretty! I really like it as is! The bear is cute and doesn't look like he minds "too" much that he will be a temporary card holder for photo shoots. *Ü*

Patti said...

Aaron, I love the work you do! And I think the card is fine, but we all have that 'man, I wish I would have done this different' thing going on.
Thanks for the link to the other blog to, like I don't have enough to look at! :)

FLEUR de Lo said...

I LOVE the sanding you did in the corner! Looks great!

Alanna said...

This is gorgeous Aaron. I love everything about it.