Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trick or Treat!

A few weeks ago, Angela Tutton posted a wonderful tutorial on how to make this really cute Halloween treats. I had so much fun making them, and I have been giving a few of them away and they are big hits. You can find all the info on how to make them here on her blog.
{Trick or Treat goodies supplies}
Cardstock: Pear, Black, White daisy (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Black, Gypsy, Pear, Sunset, Lagoon (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Thriller (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: black waxy flax, circle punch (Close to My Heart) black ribbon, skull sweet tarts and 1x8 bags (other)

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a great idea. You have or find so many of those (great ideas). Thanks for sharing!

Peggy Lee said...

wow this is so cute-think I will have to make something like this and to expand my customer base while I pass out candy...thanks for sharing.

Karen said...

These are so cute. Did you use the joseph's coat technique? How did you get the white skull without any color on it?

Terrie Dodd said...

Love, Love, Love these! I have been making the M & M ones, but HAVE to find the Sweet tart skulls? Wherever did you find them?? Thanks for posting!

Katy said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE Miss B!!! Where did you find the skull candy?

Angela said...

Aaron, these are gorgeous!! I wish they would bring back that stamp someday. Thank you for giving me a shout-out too! XOXO