Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Gift Pack


Here is my drink catty if you missed the live show you can watch the recorded show here. The drink cattys I got came from this site, but you could always use one you pick up form the drive through or even use a 6 pack case.
Here are the measurement for this specific box (in case you order them form the same place)
Small panels-2 3/8 "(you need a total of 4)
Large panels-4 3/4" (you need a total of 2)
The width of the strips are 2 1/4" keep in mind that I used a border punch so it started out larger.

{Thanksgiving Gift Pack Supplies}
Cardstock: Sunset, Colonial White,Bamboo (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Olivia (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Harvest Home, The present (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Desert Sand, Barn Red (Close to My Heart)
Other: foam tape, water color pencils, blending pen(Close to My Heart) border punch (other)

Some other ideas to pack in these caddies
Cupcake decorating supplies
Hot cocoa supplies
Bath and Body supplies
Coffee Supplies
and the list goes on.


All of the items I used in today's show came from World Market-(I bought one bag of pumpkin seeds and re-packaged it in smaller bags)

4 comments:

Peggy Lee said...

it's a must see-awesome show Aaron!!!!!

Katy said...

SO CUTE, Miss B!!!! thanks for sharing and giving the closeups!

Haley D. said...

Too cute! I hate that I keep missing your shows, but I do plan to go back and when them if, I mean, WHEN things slow down!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a lovely set!