Thursday, October 7, 2010

Too Cute to Spook

Over the past few weeks Jeanette Lynton has been featuring all of the new colors, and I haven't been doing the color combo challenge because I couldn't decide. This week she only featured one set of colors, and it's just wonderful!!! Be sure to go by her website and see what she made-really cute stuff)
I created this super fun card and I thought it would be cute to have a matching envelope!
{Too Cute to Spook Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Black, Pear, White Daisy(Close to my Heart)
Pattern Paper: Hooligans(Close to My Heart)
Ink: Pear, Gypsy, Black, Lagoon (Close to my Heart)
Stamps: Troublemaker (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Pear Button, edge distresser, white floss (close to my heart) wrinkle ribbon (etsy)




8 comments:

Jeanne said...

Gosh, this is super duper cute!

Vicki Wizniuk said...

So cute, Aaron! Love this!

Lori said...

This is "Too Cute!!!"

Amy Pitts said...

Oh mu goodness is this just the cutest little card or what? Yes...yes it is!!

Sheila Bennett said...

Wonderful color combo + super cute monsters = fabulous card

Melissa said...

Love the creased paper! What a fun detail! Great Job!!!

Amy Moore said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I love the colors and that ribbon is wonderful!

Tresa Black said...

Love it! Thanks for joining the linky party on my blog!