Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pink Week! Card 2

All this week I will be posting cards that feature PINK in them, at the end of the week I will post the cards for sale in my Etsy Store and donate all of the money to the Susan G Komen foundation for Breast Cancer.
Today's card is a quick and easy card with just a few supplies and some stamping. I don't use lots of Get Well cards, but it seems that when I need one I need it right away. So quick and easy is great for Get Well cards.
{Get Well Card Supplies)
Cardstock: Smoothie, Colonial White (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Smoothie (Close to My Heart)
Stamps : All the Best, A Sip, Tag the Occasion (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: rhinestone flower, foam tape, half back pearl (Close to My Heart) die cut (spellbinders)

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely card, Aaron. It's fun seeing them in pink!

Carolyn said...

Love how simple and perfect this card is!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a pretty card!