Friday, October 29, 2010

Pink Week! Card 5

All of the cards this week feature PINK, and will be sold in my Etsy store at the end of the week. 100% of the money from the sale of the cards will be donated to Susan G Komen for the Cure.



Check out this super fancy stick pin I made!
{ Felt Flower Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Bamboo, Colonial White (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: bamboo button, blush buttons, colonial white button, hollyhock button, half back pearls, corner rounder (Close to My Heart) flower die cut (paper trey ink) pink felt, stick pin, bead, bead spacer(other)

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Aaron. I have really enjoyed seeing your pink cards this week. They have been very pretty and each one is unique. Thanks so much for sharing! Love the pink felt flower and your beautiful pin.

Sheila H said...

Another beautiful pink card!

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty!