Sunday, October 10, 2010

Peacock feather wall decor

If you missed the live show, you can watch the recorded video here.
I can't wait to add a picture to this project.
{Together We can do Anything wall art supplies}
Carstock: Chocolate, Colonial White, Pacifica (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Mangnifique (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Pacifica, Chocolate, Pear marker (close to My Heart)
Stamps: Unity, Circle of Love (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: chocolate ribbon, edge distresser, blue sparkles (Close to my Heart) nestiblities die cut(other) Iridescent Medium for Water color (Winsor & Newton at Michael's)

1 comment:

crazyheifer said...

Just love it. That stamp set will be my next one buy.
Thank for the shout out.
Johnathan jump up and down and said that me that me he and mommy she makes great stuff I love my trick treat card. Thank you so much!!!