Monday, October 25, 2010

Pink Week! Card 1

Everyday this week I will be posting a card featuring the color PINK. At the end of the week I will put all of the card for sale in my Etsy store and donate all of the money to the Susan G. Komen foundation for Breast Cancer Research.
My 1st card is inspired by this card by Tracey Mason. I just loved the look of it and the ruffles were just stunning! My roses certainly need some practice compared to hers.
{Friends 4 Ever Card Supplies)
Cardstock: Tulip, Garden Green, Cotton Candy (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Jingle (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Tulip (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Heart 2 Heart (Close to my Heart)
Embellishments: Tulip ribbon, edge distresser, half back pearls (Close to My Heart) scallop punch (SU)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a great idea, Aaron. Your card is just beautiful.

Unknown said...

Great card - great cause!