Saturday, October 23, 2010

Key Holder

I have been working on my display boards, class projects and samples for the month of November and this is one of My Stamp of the Month Projects. I used one of the Mix and Mingle mini album pages to create a fun wall hanging and key holder. I also used the pretty pins to create the key hooks.
{Key Holder Supplies}
Cardstock: Colonial White (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Olivia (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Sunset (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: A Little Thanks (Close to My Heart)
Other: Mix and Mingle album, Pretty pins, hemp, foam tape, just blooms paper flower, bamboo button (Close to My Heart) clothes pin (other)
Mark your calendar for this Sunday at 2 pm.
(2 pm central time.)

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

What a cool project! I love it! You are so incredibly creative.

Sheila Bennett said...

What a great idea to use one of the little shaped album pages, and super clever use of the Pretty Pins.