Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pink Week! Card 6

All of the cards this week feature PINK, and will be sold in my Etsy store at the end of the week. 100% of the money from the sale of the cards will be donated to Susan G Komen for the Cure.




This card was inspired, or I should say copied from the Close to My Heart Art & Soul Video for this month. If you haven't watched it, you should it has some great art and shows you a fun technique called tissue stamping.

{ Tea Cup Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Colonial White, Tulip, Baby Pink (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Cherry-o (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: A Sip (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Bamboo, tulip, blush (Close to My Heart) Silver (other)
Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, tulip ribbon (Close to My Heart)


Live Show this Sunday!
I will be making the "Best Fishes" from a few posts below!

Location: My Usteam Channel
Use the link above and RSVP!!
Time: 2pm Central (12 pacific, 1 pm mountain, 2 pm central, 3 pm eastern)

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Lovely, Aaron!

Sheila H said...

I love this stamp set and your card!

Haley D. said...

Your pink week cards are all fabulous! I love them all and can't even begin to pick a fave.