Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pink Week! Card 3

All of the cards this week feature PINK, and will be sold in my Etsy store at the end of the week. 100% of the money from the sale of the cards will be donated to Susan G Komen for the Cure.

How cute is this clear "Under the Sea" fish card? I had so much fun making this card! I used some vintage dictionary pages to stamp the fish on and added some half back pearls for bubbles!!
{Best Fishes Card Supplies}
Cardstock: White Daisy (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Sky, Cotton Candy (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Party Pennants, chocolate letters, sans letters, hot digity (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: glitter glue, half back pearls, foam tape (Close to My Heart) scallop punch (SU) vintage dictionary paper

5 comments:

Jeanne said...

Fabulous, Aaron! LOVE this. The fishes are cute, the pearls are neat, but that background really makes it unique. GREAT job!

Karen said...

This is really cute. You label the letters as chocolate--they look a little like friendship ones--either way it is really cute

Sheila Bennett said...

Your card is awesome!! Using the different size pearls for air bubbles looks fabulous. And so does the glitter gel 'smeared' on the card for texture.

Traci Godbee said...

this is super cute!!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Darling card and the fish are so well "defined".
Thanks for sharing your talent.