Sunday, December 12, 2010

You are one of a Kind


If you missed the show today, no problem, you can watch the recording here. Learn how to wet stamp and get the wonderful effect on this card.
{You are One of a Kind card Supplies}
Cardstock: Garden Green, Colonial White, barn Red Textured (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Ice Crystals, Holiday Trinkets (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Cocoa, Desert Sand, Barn Red (Close to My Heart)
Other: hemp, rhinestone (Close to My Heart) circle punches, hole punch (other)

4 comments:

Romaine said...

great tutorial! This is so pretty, the colours are clearer on the blog than the ustream! Must try! :0)

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say I loved the easy of the project today you demo on Ustream. Nicely done.

http://scappygirltherapy.blogspot.com/

Katy said...

GORGEOUS card...I was hanging sheetrock yesterday afternoon so I'm gonna have to watch the recording...and COPY the card...lol. Can't wait to see what you've done!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty. Wish I could watch on Sunday afternoons, but I'm still sleeping from working nights. Thanks for the ustream tutorials!! You're doing a great job <3