Monday, December 13, 2010

Be back soon-

Nothings wrong, I just have a ton of things to get done, and the ol' blog is going to have to take a back seat for a bit. I will still be posting some things and I will for sure be doing my shows on Sundays, but I am way behind on things and need a week or so to get caught up.
Unless of course someone wants to come over and do the laundry, clean the house, wrap all the Christmas presents, get all the Christmas cards out, bake, Clean the scrap room, finish Christmas shopping, do the grocery shopping, cook............................

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Cute picture and...I'm right there with you on the to-do list! good luck getting it all done!

Tammy said...

You will feel so much better once you do take this break! This past weekend I finished the tree, shopped and wrapped and bought my outfit for a party...just have to finish up making and sending cards. I think I can breathe now! Enjoy you time preparing!!!

FLEUR de Lo said...

After that generous person takes care of all of your household duties send her on over my way. :)