Thursday, December 9, 2010

Little Snowman Tags

Two things have really sparked my interest lately-tags and what can I cut with my new Cricut? Tags, I can cut tags!! Also take a look at that snow-the top layer is a piece of the foam mat that comes with a CTMH stamps. How fun is that?

Below you can see the image that I used for the snow man-I cut him from the Happy Holidays stamp set and then colored his hat with a grey maker. These are so quick and easy!
{Little Snowman Tag supplies}
Cardstock: Desert Sand, White Daisy (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Chocolate, desert sand, white daisy, grey wool marker (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Comments,Happy Holidays, In the month of Jan., tag the occasion(Close to My Heart)
other-foam pad , cricut machine and white ribbon


And Catch me Live this Sunday at 2pm Central time. I will be showing you a technique of wet stamping- Ustream Channel




4 comments:

Sheila H said...

Your tag is adorable! What a great way to use the foam pad.

Kathi Carlson said...

Love these tags, Aaron. The little snowman is SO cute.

Dawn said...

Very sweet! Which Cricut did you get? I just got my first for my birthday this week.

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Very cute!