Friday, December 3, 2010

More Peppermint & Live show preview

There is nothing better with peppermint than chocolate-these sweet little treats combine both of those 2 flavors! These are so simple and quick to make-I got the idea and directions from this video. I used my new Cricut to cut the labels-I think I am going to love this machine!
{Chocolate Treat Holder Supplies}
Cardstock: Olive, Garden Green, Cranberry, Colonial White (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Mistletoe (Close to My heart)
Stamps: Holiday Hoopla, Thoughtful Season (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Chocolate, Cranberry, Olive (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Chocolate candy, tulle, cricut machine and cartridge (other)

The time is back to 2pm****
Join me Sunday as I make a card using Fabric
Location: My Usteam Channel
Use the link above and RSVP!!
Time: 2pm Central (12 pacific, 1 pm mountain, 2 pm central, 3 pm eastern)