Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Get ready-I have been making lots of projects!

Did you miss me? I sure missed you, but I sure did need a break! I am caught up for now, but soon I will need to start preparing for the new CTMH catalog release! Do to some changes at CTMH the new catalog/idea book and products wont be released until February, in the meantime January is full of great NEW products! One of my favorite is the January Stamp of the Month-Find your style. I love dress forms, they seem to be popular right now and this stamp has one!
I have lots of great project lined out for you-some with this stamp, some other new ones and some great Valentine's projects!
{Love Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Vineyard berry, Black, Colonial White (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Wings (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Find your Style (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Black, Vineyard berry (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Vineyard berry ribbon, black floss (Close to My Heart) White button (vintage)

14 comments:

Jeanne said...

What an interesting image, Aaron. I like the ribbon treatment at the bottom of the dressform and the button at the waist. The paper across the card made me look twice. Very different than I am used to seeing.

Hope the changes at CTMH mean good things for you consultants!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card...I love it:)

Lori said...

Love it!!!Can't wait for my stamps and paper to come.

Erica said...

gorgeous...just stunning

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice card. I like how you pieced the dress form image together, and how you added the ribbon and other items to it.

Gretel said...

Love it! I especially like how you placed the ribbon at the bottom of the dress. Definitely one to copy!

Peggy Lee said...

Aaron I really love your card!!!! I can't wait to play with this stamp set which came today!!!! me tooo I love the ribbon as the skirt, and the button for bling..

Ann said...

Your card is so pretty I have that stamp set and was wondering how to use that dress form i have some great ideas now. Thanks Aaron

Katy said...

L.O.V.E. it!!!! Now I'm gonna have to try and keep this card OUT OF MY HEAD while I start creating with this stamp set! Love the "ruffly" bottom!

Jessica said...

Oh wow that ribbon is awesome, i love this card!

Andrea Ruiz said...

I love this card and all your work. So many ideas!

Doreen said...

Aaron! I've missed you! I love your card... the ruffles are adorable! :) Happy New Year to you!

Unknown said...

Love it--the colors are so rich!

Sharon L. Hatch said...

love, love, love it! Again, I, too, will find it hard to come up with something as cool as your card with this dress form! Thanks for sharing!!