Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Beautiful Butterfly

Another card from the Find your Style stamp. This stamp will be available in January 2011.
{Beautiful Butterfly Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Vineyard berry, Black, Colonial white (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Wings (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Find your Style (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Vineyard berry, Black (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Black button, colonial white floss, black ribbon, black half back pearls, prisma glitter, juniper pleated ribbon, foam tape (Close to My Heart)

6 comments:

Pamela OConnor said...

This card is just lovely! Today is my oldest daughter's 13th birthday and this will make the perfect card...therefore...I'll be lifting it. =)

Debbie Carriere said...

Gorgeous card! Love the ribbon & the touch of glitter you added :)

Ms Molly: said...

Gorgeous! I don't have this paper yet, but I can't wait to use it.

Katy said...

Wonderful!!!! Another one I have to keep OUT OF MY HEAD when I start playing...lol.

Shalini said...

this card is such a beauty... love the butterfly and those pleats...

Valerie said...

You do beautiful work! I love it! Going to have to lift this one too! that's if you don't mind! Thanks so much for all your inspiration!