Saturday, December 4, 2010

Joy to the World

I am well on my way to being finished with my Christmas Cards-just a few more left. Here is a quick one that I made over the weekend. I paired some desert sand cardstock with the bright colors of the jingle paper.
{Joy to the World Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Olive, White Daisy, Desert Sand (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Jingle (Close to My Heart)
Ink: White Daisy, desert sand(Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Peace on Earth, In the Month of January (Close to My heart)
Embellishments: felt tree, glitter brads (Close to My Heart) red twine (Martha Stewart)




Join me live this Sunday-as I make a card using Fabric
Location: My Usteam Channel
Use the link above and RSVP!!
Time: 2pm Central (12 pacific, 1 pm mountain, 2 pm central, 3 pm eastern)

1 comment:

Debbie Carriere said...

Love this!! Twinkle brads as ornaments - so perfect on the felt tree. TFS