Monday, December 6, 2010

A reindeer and a wreath

For this card I used some vintage Christmas Sheet Music and stamped over it with some cranberry flourishes-I really like how it frames the focal point. That sweet little dear is popped up on foam dots to accommodate the wreath. I created the wreath with a scrap of Christmas twig from Michael's. I just bent it in a circle and hot glued it together.

{Reindeer Card Supplies}
Cardstock:Chocolate (Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper:Mistletoe (Close to My Heart) Christmas Sheet Music (vintage)
Ink: Cranberry, Chocolate (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Thriller (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: Cranberry ribbon, felt deer, red sparkles, foam tape (Close to My Heart) Christmas twig (Michael's)


5 comments:

Tammy said...

Adorable!

Sheila H said...

So sweet!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Awwwwwww...he is adorable:)

Sheila Bennett said...

Adorable little reindeer. :)

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

I've been wondering what to do with that deer - he is too cute not to use him in a special way.
Thanks for the idea.