Sunday, December 5, 2010

Fabric Strip Card

If you missed the live show, you can watch the recording here.
Don't be afarid to add a little scrap of fabric to your card-it will add the perfect touch. Below you will also see the card that I showed in the video with the fabric flower. I used a metal die cut from Papertrey ink to cut out the flower. I use a scrap for the pull on the tag and some glitter glue in the heart.
{Happy Birthday Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Twilight Textured, Colonial White, Chocolate, Olive (Close to My Heart)
Stamps: Party Pennant, A Posey (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Chocolate, Twilight, Olive (Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: foam tape, chocolate ribbon, green sparkles (Close to My Heart) fabric (other)

{Follow your Heart Card Supplies}
Cardstock: Twilight Textured, Colonial White, Olive(Close to My Heart)
Pattern Paper: Jingle (Close to My Heart)

Stamps: In the month of February (Close to My Heart)
Ink: Chocolate, Twilight(Close to My Heart)
Embellishments: felt leaf, cocoa button, crystal blue waxy flax, circle punch, glitter glue(Close to My Heart) fabric, flower die cut (other)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

GREAT show & project! The fabric is VERY inspirational!

Sheila H said...

Quite lovely!