Friday, February 13, 2009

You color my World (Color Challenge


This weeks color challenge from KWerner is a set of colors that make me think of Valentine's Day. I have had this stamp set for a while, bought it just for the "you color my world" sentiment, but keep forgetting that I have it.
I bet I will be using it a lot more now that I remember I have it!
Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy TCS, Cranberry CS, Black CS, Grey Flannel CS, Black ink, Grey Flannel ink, Cranberry ink, blending pen, cranberry button, black floss, prisma glitter, Priceless Love stamp set
Other-scallop punch


11 comments:

Winter said...

Cute card, I love how simple and clean it looks! Great job! I saw that you are from Lubbock, Tx. I live in Warren, Tx., and tomorrow we are leaving for vacation and driving through Amarillo, that's pretty close to you. cool!

artfulstampin said...

Oooh Gorgeous, love the detail amidst the clean design

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty!

Sarah said...

So simple and clean. It is gorgeous.

Dawn said...

Stunning card!

Lemonade Writer said...

totally cute!

Leonie said...

What a stunning card

AJ said...

Beautiful!

Jeanne said...

That is a terrific sentiment and you've done a fantastic job with it. Love the clean and classy look of this card. Very well done! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Good job. Love Lubbock. Went to Tech! Lovw those Raiders!!!!

Jennifer said...

Great card!! I love how simple yet elegant it is!