Friday, February 27, 2009

Color inspiration Challenge


Here is my card for this weeks color challenge. I have a really hard time with that many colors and of course I am not sure that my CTMH colors match all that well. I went for the Magic Moments paper pack and did my best.


Supplies from CTMH-Magic Moments pattern paper, Indian Corn Blue CS, Goldrush CS, Hollyhock CS, Hollyhock ink, Cocoa ink, Sweetleaf ink, Gold rush buttons, With love stamp set, Code it stamp set,
Other-Brown ribbon form target


7 comments:

Roxie said...

Love your card. I also love the Magic Moments Paper Pack.

Kari said...

Very cute! I love the flowers! And the polka dots are very fun!

Traveling Mama said...

This is some serious cuteness! Love it!

Anonymous said...

pretty card Ms Aaron B

Sylvia said...

Really nice card, Ms Lubbock! Love it and Lubbock too!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card1

Carolyn said...

Pretty card! I love the flowers/color combo.