Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's in the Bag Challenge


Papertrey Ink is turning 2 and all week there has been something special going on over at Nichole's blog. I quickly made this at lunch today for the It's in the Bag Challenge.
I stamped the bag using CTMH ink and the Recipe Box stamp set. I attached the main image with Liquid glass. I would have liked to sew it on, by my sewing machine has seen it's last days!
So the winner of the It's in the bag challenge will win a $100 gift certificate, I know what I would buy, How about you?
Supplies from CTMH-Chocolate ink, Twilight ink, Chocolate CS, White Daisy CS, Twilight CS, Chocolate ribbon, Fancy cut tag, Waxy Flax, blending pen
Supplies from Papertrey ink-Bitty Baby Blessings
Other-canvas bag, baby products

9 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so darling! I love it! Sad times about your sewing machine, but yeah for having to buy a brand new one, eh? :)

Heidi said...

I love it! What a great gift!

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! I love the color combination.

Anonymous said...

This is great.

Sandy Kay said...

This is adorable!

Rebecca said...

What a fun bag! I love your blue and brown combo. It's terrific.

Unknown said...

This is super sweet!!! I love it!

Laurel said...

So cute!

Jenn said...

This is adorable! I really love the colors!