Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Everything

I have always enjoyed the Color feature over at KWernerDesign, but I have never tried one, ( it was one of my goals for 09 to do more challenges) this will be the first of many I hope! Of course the colors are from Stampin Up, so I matched the best I could using CTMH! I first I thought it was such a odd combo that I thought I might have to leave the blue off, but as the stamp pads sat stacked together the combo grew on me.
Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy CS, Goldrush CS, Goldrush ink, Olive ink, Ocean ink, Creme brulee ink, Olive ribbon, Olive buttons, With love stamp set
Other-flower die cut




7 comments:

Hayley said...

Gorgeous card - love the colours
x

Savitri said...

Very pretty! Love the corner piece. Quite unique!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! What a great idea to just make your own DSP!

Anonymous said...

Aaron, I love the colors you used in this card. I also wanted to thank you for your comment on the Paper Crafts Connection blog. I really appreciate your fabulous eye for design and your support of Paper Crafts magazine.

Winter said...

cute card! Love the size.

Kim said...

These colors are great! Love the card too!

Lemonade Writer said...

Wow. These are absolutly amazing! You have a talent! Very creative