Thursday, February 26, 2009

Easter Treats!

I received a package of Starburst in one of my Valentine treats, and while working on my Easter cards from yesterday I thought that could make a little matchbook to hold them.
I colored each of the images different with colored pencils, I think I like the grey bunnies best.
The measurements are 3x7.5"
Score at .75", 4", and 4.25". I used staples at the bottom (and you can see that I didn't line them up very good.) to close the flap, but you could use ribbon or even brads.


I used glue dots to attach the Starburst and covered them with a little square of Cardstock.
Supplies from CTMH-Lilac Mist CS, Buttercup CS, Black ink, colored pencils, bamboo ink, Colonial White CS, Lilac mist ink, Sweetleaf ink, Bunny love stamp set, Kindred spirits stamp set, April Word puzzle stamp set, Buttercup ink
Other-staples, candy

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

These are soooooooo cute! I might have to get this stamp set.

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute!! I love those little bunnies and am partial to the gray ones, too!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Again another winner in my book! I have a Blog Award I'd like to present you, come on over! BR-T

Jess said...

Such an adorable idea! Those stamps are so cute.

Sarah said...

They are super cute! I need to get that stamp set out and use it.