Monday, February 9, 2009

Reach for the Stars


This is my card for this weeks sketch over at CPS. I had out my reach for the stars stamp set and stardust paper packet working on one of my upcoming classes. I decided to used the paper and stamp set for this weeks sketch. I had cut out a large star for the card, when I remembered some chipboard stars that I had. I just love this pattern and the way the card turned out.

Supplies from CTMH-Stardust pattern paper, moonstruck CS, Honey CS, White Daisy CS, sanding kit, edge distresser, Honey ink, Moonstruck ink, chipboard star, Reach for the stars stamp set

Other-scallop punch, blue ribbon


5 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE those colors! They are so bright and cheerful.

Unknown said...

Relly cute card idea - totally lifted - Judy

Lea L. said...

Fabulous card!! Digging the star theme! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Marlene said...

I just stumbled upon your blog for the 1st time and love it! You got mw with "I think about it all day long". I love your work!

Linda Beeson said...

WOW! So love those blues you used, LOVE the stars and great use of the CPS sketch.