Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cupcake Cards

This set of Cupcake sprinkles cards will be the main focus of my class this weekend! Each time I create a set of cards from the CTMH Originals book they become my favorite. This set is my current favorite. You can see some of my past favorites here, here and here.
I am currently working on some more sets and they are quickly becoming my next favorite!
Supplies from CTMH-Magic Moments paper pack, Cupcake sprinkles stamp set, Sweetleaf ribbon, Hollyhock buttons, goldrush brads, foam squares, vineyard berry ink, sweetleaf ink, cocoa ink, Indian corn blue ink, sunflower ink

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cupcakes everywhere!!!! Those are awesome!!!! I always love your new favorites :)

Lori said...

Your cards are just beautiful. Love that paper with the cupcakes.

Pamela OConnor said...

These are so CUTE!!! There are so many other ideas on your blog that I love too...too many to mention. Thank you for your inspiration.

Have a blessed day! Pamela