Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thinking of You Cards

I needed a couple of cards for some special people that are going through some heart breaking stuff this week. I quickly made these, so I could get them in the mail right away. The 1st card has a 3-D flower on it that I saw how to make here. I must say that mine doesn't look near as good as the original, but it will work.

Supplies from CTMH-Garden Green CS, Olive CS, Colonial White CS, Olive ink, Key to my heart stamp set, Say it in Style stamp set, Garden green snap.



Supplies from CTMH-Sorbet CS, Colonial White CS, Sorbet ink, Key to My Heart stamp set, Sorbet brads, For every occasion stamp set
Other-flower punch

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Both of them are so pretty!

Jeanne said...

Both cards are very pretty! I like how adding just a touch of something makes the card look amazing!

Shan said...

I love these! You always do such amazing work! Sorbet has started to become one of my faves!I do have a question but I'll email it to you! Thanks so much for sharing!