Monday, February 23, 2009

CPS Sketch Little Bird

Here is my card for this weeks CPS Sketch. I really enjoyed this sketch, I think it can be used over and over. When I saw the branch on the sketch I knew that I wanted to use the branch from the CTMH rub-ons. To make the nest, I cut long small strips of cardstock and then crinkled them up. I use several glue dots to attach the nest.



Supplies from CTMH-Crystal Blue TCS, Chocolate CS, Colonial White CS,Honey CS, Chocolate ink, Crystal Blue ink, Honey ink, Blending pen, Sanding kit, rub-ons from Love Story, Crystal Blue brads, Stylus, glue dots.

5 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

How creative! That birdie is very cute.

Sarah said...

Super Super cute. I love it. Neat nest!

Anonymous said...

This card is adorable!!! Love the colors- very soothing.

Linda Beeson said...

Oh no, this is the sweetest thing! LOVE that little nest, love the colors and the accent on the bottom is so cool looking. Great use of that CPS sketch.

Kandis Smith said...

this is so cute! That bird is just adorable!