Thursday, February 19, 2009

Color Challenge & happy news!

Here is my card for this weeks Color Challenge over at Kwernerdesign.com. I am really, really enjoying the color combos that she is coming up with.

Supplies from CTMH-Barn Red CS, Olive CS, Colonial White CS, Barn Red ink, Creme brulee ink, Olive ink, Creme brulee ribbon, Connections Stamp set, Today's date stamp set, corner rounder


OK, now for the happy news-Yesterday I posted a St. Pat's day tin and card, and I was featured over at Papertrey ink for my idea! You can visit Nicole's blog here and see it. I am really excited, this was my first time to try! Be sure to see my project below-

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice card I love the layout for classes!

Dori Shelton said...

Such a sweet card! I really like it!

Sparkplug17 said...

I love the colors! I may have to start playing these. Great card.

Sarah said...

I love these colors. Great card.

Jeanne said...

Congratulations on your happy news! That's so exciting!

Love the card, but I am just thrilled for you.