Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Scraplings

My blog friend Sparkle always makes these cute little cards card scraplings.
You can see hers here.
What is a scrapling? When you trim a standard size card down to 4x4 you are left with a 1.5 x 4.25" scrap of card-which makes the scrapling. ETA:They can be used as cards, bookmarks or gift tags!
Over the weekend I made some 4x4 Easter cards, and saved the scraplings, and these are what I came up with.
Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy CS, Cocoa CS, Twilight TCS, prisma glitter, Twilight ink, Cocoa ink, Butterfly wings stamp set
Other-red sticky tape



Supplies from CTMH-Chocolate TCS, Colonial White CS, Chocolate ink, Garden Green ink, chocolate ribbon, colored pencil, Ambiance stamp set
Creme brulee CS, Sorbet CS, Creme brulee ink, sparkles, metal token, April Word puzzle stamp set, Key to my heart pattern paper, White Daisy CS, Holiday Red CS, Black CS, Holiday red ink, Black ink
Other-black dot ribbon, little lady stamp set from papertrey ink

6 comments:

Unknown said...

these are adorable. Do you put them in envelopes?

Sparkplug17 said...

These are so cute! Aren't they just so much fun?!? I love yours!

Beth aka BR-T said...

You ladies never ever cease to amaze me! BR-T

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute!!!

Karrie O. - Sweet Paper Treats said...

These are really cute. What a great idea. Love it!!!

Sarah said...

I am raiding my scraps right now!
They are so cute!