Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nature is my new thing


I can't seem to get enough of all the nature items for papercrafting right now. Some of the new thing to come from Close to My Heart are nature related and I can't wait to play with them!
If you are interested in a sneak peek of some new products swing by Jeanette Lyntons blog, she has some cards made with new paper and a wonderful tree stamp.
This little project is recycled from a product tube-bigger brads came in.
Supplies from CTMH-pattern paper from magic moments, topiary CS, Colonial white tag, chocolate ink, sorbet ink, sweetleaf ink, sorbet ribbon, Whooo loves you stamp set, foam squares, bigger brad tube.
Other-candy

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Super cute! I love this color combo.

Sparkplug17 said...

Verey cute! Can I have some candy, lol?

Lori said...

This is so cute. I love that new stamp set.

Carla said...

Love this!! I have a ton of those tubes lying around . . . knew I saved them for something!

Leslie said...

sweet, sweet.

Sarah said...

How cute is that Aaron! I love it.

Jeanne said...

What a great little project! I like the natural look, too!