Monday, August 10, 2009

fluttering by....

Normally on Monday I post the CPS sketch card, but I was away from the house all day yesterday and didn't get to it. So I pulled a card from the back log of stuff I need to show you.
I think this card is a little spring/valentine -ish, but I still think it is a great card.



Supplies frm CTMH-That's amore pattern paper, colonial white CS, Chocolate CS, Blush ink, chocolate ink, versa mark ink, clear embossing powder, blush ric-rack, Butterfly wings stamp set
Be back tomorrow with the CPS sketch and Wednesday with the Color me Monday color challenge.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Very beautiful Aaron!
I wish I had a backlog of stuff to post LOL...I am at the point of no crafting no posting LOL.

Jeanne said...

What a lovely card! That sentiment is great and the butterfly...wow!