Friday, August 21, 2009

Don't Forget!

Remember last week when I was away from the house all day on Sunday? Well I was at my unit meeting, and we made these! Giant clipboards complete with calendars, notepad and cork board. Everyone one in our unit used different papers and embellishments and they all turned out great!
This item will be up for bid at my open house with 100% of the proceeds being donated to Operation Smile.
Supplies from CTMH-Animal Cookie Level 2 paper pack, Animal Cookies my stickease, white daisy ric-rac, tulip felt, topiary buttons, dutch blue buttons, hemp, organdy ribbon assorted colors, desert sand ink, white daisy die cut flowers, holiday red buttons, solo f, solo o, solo r, solo g, solo e, solo t, chocolate alphabet, my creation art board
other-cork, post-it, tacks, calendar



If you are in the Lubbock area, and would like to attend my open house you will find all the details on this flyer. (Click to enlarge)

11 comments:

Carla said...

This is awesome Aaron!! Great gift idea!

Sheila Bennett said...

You did a great job. Love your clipboard

Crystal said...

Great project Aaron! I have one of these sitting around that came in my new consultant kit...and I've never done anything with it. Now I'm inspired :)

Leslie said...

wow, really nice job on the message board. I have one I just have never done anything with it. Might think about getting it out. Oops, I might have to lift your design too. - grins

Sarah said...

This is spectacular! So cool your are donating the proceeds to OS,
Love the new blog header.

Laurie said...

GREAT project!!! Love the calendar, post-it-notes, cork board, etc....you covered everything! Add me to the list that will be copying this!!!

Kathi Carlson said...

Great project, Aaron! Decorative and useful - awesome!

Meredith said...

This is a wonderful project! I love the idea of auctioning items at an open house for Operation Smile! I may have to do an auction at a workshop.

Jeanne said...

Fabulous project, Aaron! It looks terrific!

Alanna said...

Fabulous project Aaron. I'm sure this will fetch a high bid at your open house.

Unknown said...

You definitely have to make one of these and sell in your Etsy store because I love it!!! What a great project!