Friday, March 9, 2012

Project Life 2012:Week 8 & 9

Week 8: I was still not feeling up to par so the page was very plain. I did add some Velvet rubons from CTMH-very fun! and a pocket with a list of books that I read in February.

Week 9: The cold finally went away and I couldn't be more thankful. I didn't run for 2 weeks--I could barely breath from my nose just walking, much less running. One of the great things about Project Life is that I get to use up some of the supplies that have been hanging around for awhile. I used some chipboard buttons and an old key to keep in tune with the the vintage theme from my grandmothers bedroom stuff.

I also stamp a fun sentiment right on the picture of our feet!

Adding the little dollie flower really helped bring out the vintage feel from the room decor!

1 comment:

Cricut Couple said...

This is SO VERY COOL! I love this!!!