Thursday, March 1, 2012

I have super Powers!

This cute little Superhero treat bag went out to all of my Team members this week along with a package of the new Bakers Twine--Have you ever thought about becoming a consultant? There is room in this great company for all kinds--Hobbyist who just want to get a discount on all their orders or business minded scrapbookers that want to make some extra money!!
March is a great month to join because you get a FREE cricut Cartridge or 100 in product credit!! Email me if you have questions or would like to join--I would LOVE to have you on my team!!

3 comments:

Amy Moore said...

I like your treat topper, very cool! Plus, chocolate always gives me super powers!!

Traci Godbee said...

great treat idea! Using those papers for my son's birthday so always good to get more ideas!

Cricut Couple said...

This is Fantastic!!! Mom's coming over tomorrow and we are making these for all of the guests at her gathering on the 15th! What a great little hello for everyone and you can never go wrong with chocolate!!!