Thursday, March 22, 2012

Envelope Treat Pockets

I spend way too much time on Pinterest.....these were inspired by this project. I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to cut the envelope (yeap, it has envelopes) and the 3d flowers. I cut the envelopes at 2 3/4" and the cut down the top flap. You will need to use very strong adhesive to assemble the pocket because the chocolates are thick.
I found the felt bunnies in the craft section at Michael's and couldn't leave the cuties at the store. There was also some chicks in the package that are so cute, I will make something with them soon!

How would you like to cut all this yourself? Get your cricut cartridge for FREE this month when you sign up to be a CTMH Consultant. Find all the details here.

3 comments:

Amy Moore said...

These are super cute. I liked your smore's peeps pockets yesterday too! Great Easter ideas!!

Crafty Texan said...

Adorable! Love how you thought to keep the envelope open and use them as a pouch. Great project!

Cricut Couple said...

What an amazing way to use the pocket! I just love these!!!