Friday, March 23, 2012

Project Life 2012: Week 10 &11

First up I decorated the tab for March using a sentiment stamp for Ali Edwards and a mini calendar from CTMH. Week 10 included my birthday, so I had lots of extra things I wanted to add to the book. I used one of the large pockets to hold all of my birthday cards.
Next up there were several pictures from different "birthday events" so I chose to use a 6 x12 page protector. All I did to create the pages for these was create a new document in photo shop and then I just drop in the pictures and text.

Here is the rest of the pictures from Week 10 that didn't really relate to my birthday.

Week 11 is pretty simple. I wanted to try to keep it thin since I was thick from my birthday week stuff.
I used a pliers to flatten out a bottle cap that I wanted to include and then stuck it down with a layer of foam tape.
Lastly since I had all the small pockets this week I choose to cut a picture in half to put into 2 pockets. It wan the only picture that really would work in the vertical position so this worked well.

1 comment:

Cricut Couple said...

I just love these! Another amazing week of goodies!!!