Friday, March 16, 2012

Peeps Flower Vase

I am giving you a fair warning, over the next few weeks you are going to see lots of projects using the new My Peeps stamp set!! I am a peeps lover!! In fact a few years ago at CTMH convention in Washington DC I got to go to a Peeps store!! (it was one of the highlights of the trip for me!)
I created this vase using a plain mason jar I had here in the house. I used some paper that was left over from a CTMH special a long time ago, but I still have a small stash of it and the colors were perfect for Easter.
Here you can see that I chose to mask the face of them peep and create the "backside" of the little rabbit-I cute a very small 3D flower from the CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to make the "bunny tail". (Tip: when you are cutting tiny on the cricut I find it helpful to change the speed to slow)
I also used one of the CTMH springs on the bunny, it is just too cute when that little tail starts to spring!!

2 comments:

Sheila H said...

Adorable!

Stacy said...

This is to cute! I love the backside view of the bunny.